Let’s get cookin’
For this recipe you are going to need some of that fabulous Cannabis Oil
Cannabis Oil Ingredients:
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground weed, trim or buds
- 28 ounces of olive oil
Making Your Canna Oil:
- Boil your oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat. Make sure it doesn’t burn
- Once hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of weed and stir, stir, stir… It shouldn’t get to hot.
- Let it slow cook for about 1.5-2 hours.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth into a jar.
- Store in the fridge and you’re done!
The WeedBalls Ingredients
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tbsp Canna Oil
- 4 pieces smoked streaky bacon, finely chopped
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
- 2 x 14 or 15oz. cans plum tomatoes
- small pack basil, leaves picked, ¾ finely chopped and the rest left whole for garnish
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 red chilli, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 4oz. red wine
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/3 cup Parmesan, grated, plus extra to serve
- 14 or 15oz. boxed spaghetti
Place a large saucepan on a medium heat and add your oil and canna oil. Fry the bacon for around 10 mins, until it is crispy. Reduce the heat and add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic. Stir until everything softens. Increase to a medium heat and add the beef (or turkey… your call). Fry until the meat is browned all over.
Add the canned tomatoes, chopped basil, oregano, bay leaves, tomato purée, stock cube, chilli, wine and cherry tomatoes. Stir thoroughly, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook covered for just over an hour, stirring occasionally (I stir every 15 minutes or so). Add parmesan to thicken the mixture.
Cook the spaghetti according to the pack instructions.
Place the cooked spaghetti on a plate and on top cover with your meat sauce.
Serve and enjoy!
For more amazing recipes check out our edibles section.