The BEST Banana-Canna Bread Recipe
What's better than fresh, warm banana bread straight from the oven? Infusing it with cannabutter. Seriously - it's good.
Time Required: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yields 8 Slices
What You Need:
- ½ cup softened Cannabutter
- 9″ x 5″ loaf pan
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups mashed banana
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour one 9” x 5” loaf pan.
- Cream together Cannabutter and sugar until smooth. Add vanilla extract.
- Beat in eggs first, then bananas.
- Stir in flour and baking soda gently.
- Pour bread batter into pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour.
- Butter and enjoy!
Tagged with: banana canna bread canna recipes cannabis cannabutter cooking with cannabis how to yum